A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our team supports the company's Healthcare business within the digital marketing and sales domain. We transform business challenges into digital solutions by combining technical expertise with business understanding. As customer’s communication preferences become more diverse, the importance of multi-channel marketing steadily increases. As part of the team you will support the design, implementation and evaluation of multi-channel marketing activities. This includes collecting and analyzing data on our various engagement channels to drive channel performance measurement and adoption reporting.
Who you are:
- Pursuing a bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or a similar field.
- Team player collaborating with the business, business architects and marketing channel experts.
- Strong experience in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and ideally SharePoint Online)
- Strong German & English language skills (written & spoken)
- Ideally prior experience in (digital) marketing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at