A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Regulatory Affairs Manager you are responsible for global marketability projects within Life Science. As a foresighted Project Manager and good analysist with additional Lean Six Sigma qualifications you will efficiently evaluate the global marketability potential for our LS products and apply your profound experience under global chemicals/biocides legislation programs for different countries/regions.
You will represent the Global Registration organization in cross-functional projects and work closely with the global leadership team of the Global Registration team and other functions like Regulatory IT, Digital Transformation and Regulatory Excellence and Efficiency. You will lead a small group of Regulatory Affairs Managers.
Who you are
- Graduate degree in Natural Sciences (e.g. chemist), PhD preferable
- Min. 5 years of profound experience in the area of Regulatory Affairs Management for international chemicals programs
- Very good project management and analytical skills including Lean Six Sigma qualification
- Managerial experience and strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (very good command of English; German will be an advantage)
- Very good PC skills (e.g. Office, VBA, SQL, Python), IT -developmentsupport experience will be an asset
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com