A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As Technical Customer Support you will focus on a set of specific accounts and/or support a specific member of the Field Sales Team to help meet/exceed set sales targets through growing existing accounts and creating additional business or new accounts. This will be achieved by utilizing call planning, pipeline management, lead identification and qualification, proactive sales calling and performance monitoring to drive the sales and achieve the set sales target.
Who You Are:
- Degree qualified in a science subject preferably Biology based
- Previous experience within a sales/customer service role would be advantageous but not essential
- Have the drive and desire to build a successful career within a Sales environment
- Be personable with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp and convey technical information
- Can work alone and as part of a team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at