A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Performance Management Expert acts as a point of contact for the global, cross-functional Performance Management process in Merck Business Services (MBS) to interface between Service Management, Operations (delivery) and Senior Management stakeholders. The role is responsible for the collection, analysis and review of defined KPIs and metrics and – in case of deviations – the collection and/or joint definition of corrective and preventive actions with Operations. Establishing and fostering a performance-oriented mindset across the organization is another key duty of this role, thereby continuously striving for the improvement of the customer experience as well as MBS’ services and processes, with a clear focus on the Performance Management process including the underlying data delivery processes and enabling technology.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business economics, data science or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ yrs. of service management experience
- Experience in service management solutions, process management, project management and/or quality management
- Very Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Basic process knowledge in the area of HR Services, Procurement Services or Finance Services is beneficial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at