A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Gillingham on a 12month Fixed-Term Contract. The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, with an unwavering commitment to customer service and the ability to produce outstanding quality work.
Who You Are:
- A GCSE Mathematics and English or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience and be customer-focused
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and / or systems
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages and email systems
- A knowledge of SAP, Google Mail and CRM
- European language skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at