A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Would you like to gain some practical experience while studying? We are offering an interesting, diversified and challenging internship position at the CEO Office of the Performance Materials business sector in our company. Here you will work directly with the Head of the CEO Office to support the Performance Materials CEO and the Performance Materials Leadership Team. You will be involved and provide support with project management as well as for the preparation of meetings / events with speeches / presentations for PM LT Meetings and various other CEO topics. You can expect an inclusive & international team environment. We are committed to mentoring, on the job training & learning, teamwork, and transparency.
Who you are:
• Currently enrolled at university
• Professional Bachelor or Master student (m/f) in Economics/Business Administration/Project management/Consulting/Strategy or Communication
• Highly motivated, self-starter, willing to assume responsibility
• Being collaborative, energic, passionate and enthusiastic
• Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
• Confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management
• Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
• Strong computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
Duration: 6 months (Starting: immediately)
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!