A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This Role is responsible for the analysis, development, and operation of quality and risk management systems. Activities include: developing standards for quality, documentation and processes as well as continuous improvement and preventive activities.
- Managing all regulatory affairs activities of the new warehouse to meet Buenos Aires Province Health regulations, in accordance with the legal framework as well as corporate policies (e.g: Company authorizations).
- Act as Co-Technical Director in front of ANMAT. Provide support during Health Authorities inspections and collaborate in the internal audits.
- Contributing in maintaining and ensuring compliance with the quality system defined by the top management, corporate guidelines and applicable regulations with scope to the Healthcare Business in all processes and areas of the company: participation in HA inspections and internal audit, Quality Management Review (monthly and annual).
- Complaints: Local Responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the process.
- Ensure adequate management and documentation of, changes in GMP/GDP activities, risks, deviation, root cause analysis, implementation and follow-up of corrective and preventive actions. Collaborate in the processes of withdrawal and / or Product Alert
Who you are:
- Pharmacist degree
- 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- English level: Intermedia
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!