A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will be responsible for managing program accounts as well as new and existing custom testing and/or manufacturing accounts to ensure that projects meet timelines and all specifications of the project are fulfilled. You will be responsible for establishing and coordinating the project teams involved with their clients. You will utilize Project Management methodologies and interpersonal skills in all phases of medium to high complexity projects.
You will establish project schedule, communicate effectively with all stakeholders, and maintain a centralized file of key milestones and historical information. You are accountable for the accurate assembly, analysis and reporting of metrics around client service, quality and communication, both internally and externally.
Who You Are:
- B.S. in Life Sciences is required
- Certification for Project Management is preferred, not required.
- 5 or more years of project management experience in a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO/CMO/CTO.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of Complete Pharmaceutical Drug Development Life cycle (or the management of the complete pharmaceutical drug development life cycle).
- Experience managing client-facing projects.
- Cross-functional team leadership experience.
- Proven project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and proficiency with Microsoft Project and Excel
- Experience demonstrating verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.