A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This is it. This is your chance to join a very dynamic and innovative Medical Affairs team and have the chance to work on an exciting (Immuno)-Oncology pipeline. Play an active part in this exhilarating development & launch period; focusing on patients’ needs and the medicine of tomorrow! Working in a unique partnership setting across two global pharmaceutical organizations, you will have the opportunity to work closely with very experienced colleagues in the field of renal cell carcinoma. Within this friendly, open, flat and driven team, you will establish and manage scientific/clinical relations with Key Thought Leaders. Your responsibilities include providing medical expertise to ensure the development of new products, as well as the optimal positioning of newly launched and existing products. In this role, you will also be contributing to the therapeutic area strategy. This is the key binding function between science and business in the local market, and your focus is on implementing medical strategies, i.e. realizing the value-creating contribution of medical affairs supporting the profiling and positioning of our (immuno)-oncology products in the Netherlands. Building key thought leader relationships, you will serve as scientific information source both internally and externally. You will be the trainer of healthcare professionals, organizer of scientific events including advisory boards, facilitator of continuous medical education, as well as collaborating with KTLs on late stage clinical trials and collaborating with them on Investigator Sponsored Trials. External contacts and activities are key within this role (70-80%) as well as internal strategic and tactical activities (30-20%).
Who you are
- You have a medical/scientific Background (MD, PhD, PharmD, Master in Bio Med, MSc)
- You gained around 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Affairs
- You have experience in Oncology or Immuno-Oncology TA, preferably in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- Excellent (proven) presentation skills
- You possess great entrepreneurial, networking and communication skills
- You are team oriented, motivated and eager to contribute to the scientific footprint and recognition of our company as medical partner in Oncology
- You are keen on joining a company offering excellent career and personal development possibilities
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!