A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
On a daily basis in this role you will be responsible for:
- Full accounting for the affiliated company
- Account receivable, account payable and general ledger reconciliation - posting and checking
- Maintenance of the banks and petty cash transactions
- Calculation and preparation of the VAT; corporate and local business tax returns etc.
- Administrate changes/updates precisely, limit the number of possible errors
- Carry out the month end close processes
- Checking and posting the monthly travel expenses reports
Who you are:
- Graduate in the field of Economics or Finance and Accounting
- Chartered Accountant certificate
- minimum 3 years of specialist accounting experience
- experience with SAP ERP system
- Excellent communication skills
- Good verbal and written English skills and fluency in Hungarian are required
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com