A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Global Product Supply - SNO team is looking for student to support our function as working student for at least 6 months. You will support supply planning and customer services functions in daily business operations. Furthermore, you will analyze Supply Chain Data & Maintain Material Master Data.
Who you are:
- You are at least in your 2nd year of Bachelor studies (all genders)
- You are a fast learner with organizational talent and excellent analytical skills
- You can work independently, solve problems creatively
- You have a reliable working attitude and proactive team player
- You have excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You possess very good English and communication skills (written & spoken)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at