A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Support QC inspections in line with production planning
- Design, development, and optimization of QC inspection methods and processes.
- Maintenance and calibration of QC instruments.
4. Collaboration and coordination with colleagues on tasks assigned based on customer requirement or company goals.
- Execute timely quality inspection on raw materials, intermediates, and products and make release/reject decisions based on results.
- Provide QC inspection service to internal or external customer requests (audits, measurement , change management, best practice sharing and etc).
- Support on improvement topics or other projects according to business requirements.
- Manage laboratory man power, consumables, housekeeping and environment to facilitate smooth and safe operation.
Who you are:
Education Level: Bachelor in chemistry or relevant field.
- Working Experiences:
- Quality inspection and release/reject decision making
- Troubleshooting and complaint investigation
- Laboratory houskeeping and safety
- Manageing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be comfortable working under stress
- Professional Skills:
- General chemistry
- Chemical analysis
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!