A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This position is for SBS SCM Reporting Activities. This position would be involved in preparing and publishing different types of reports and analysis for Global Supply chain team. This role will also contribute towards enhancement of productivity and efficiency of reports published across all the company sites pertaining to Supply Chain.
The position primary requires an understanding of Data Management, Reporting, Analysis, and Automation skills for data management.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The key deliverables would be
- Transition and consolidation of reports in SBS SCM.
- Publishing the Schedule reports on time with 100% Accuracy.
- Build Efficiency and Productivity through Automations.
- Create value by analysis of the data points for Business Impact.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Have to develop comprehensive multidimensional reports (commodity wise, Supplier wise, Plant/site wise, Part wise etc.) and analysis based on Daily Operational data for different manufacturing & Distribution plants (like inventory, POs, Backorder, Safety, OTD etc.)
- Responsible to publish all the reports (scheduled & ad-hoc) in time with quality.
- Responsible to acknowledge customer related queries/request to his/her respective activity with consultation of TL and Manager.
- Create and provide training to the backup.
- Work as a team, support each other and do knowledge sharing.
- Ad-hoc request execution.
- Creation, Updating & Validation of Process documents
- Identify & execute Kaizen / BPI projects.
- Get trained on tools and applications required for the Business. And seek for help from TL and Manager (if required).
- Participation in business calls and meetings
- Communication: Pass communication to TL/Manager regarding any new report transition and ad-hoc requests.
- Support in Project Management
- Functionally support to the team (Best Practices, Knowledge Sharing, Tactical Support)
- Data extraction and consolidation from multiple SCM systems & tools for data analysis and reporting (i.e., SAP BI, Financial systems, extracts/ interfaces with Enterprise Data Warehousing.)
- Data Analysis: includes pulling the data from multiple systems (like ERPs, Data warehouses, and other required tools), data consolidation, data formatting, data validation and reporting.
- Good in handling large data sets and has the ability to convert it in to meaningful information
- Masters with 3-5 Yrs. exp. or Bachelors with 5-7 Yrs. Exp.
- MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (Preferred if possible)
- APICS Certified (Optional)
Systems & Tools:
- Worked in SAP BI & Data Warehouse Modules.
- Intermediate Excel & Access
Bachelors with 5-7 Yrs.of work exp in SCM reporting and analysis vertical.
Or Masters with 3-5 Yrs. Exp in Operational and Reporting steam.
- Experience in SCM data analysis / reporting (Inventory, Sales, Receipts, Invoicing, Purchase Order, PPV , MRP, Logistics, Surcharge, DMR, Supplier development/ performance, compliance, Global / Strategic Sourcing etc.)
- Able to link the reports to the relevant business process
- Working Knowledge of Access.
- Advance Data Management using Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, Vlookup, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, Macro recording, Text/Logical / nested Functions etc.)
- Able to gather data from multiple systems and assimilate bigger data set
- Able to Manage Large data sets
- Automation of Reports
- Reporting & Analysis (MIS / Sales/ SCM/Financial)
- Expert in Developing New Reports, Dashboards & Databases
- Understand linkages of data across different data set/reports
- Break down of Data sets into meaningful interpretations
- Using features in Access
- Using Advanced features in Excel
- Knowledge of various systems hosting different kind of data
- Use of SharePoint for Data Management
- Advance Presentation skill (Power Point)
- Must knowledge about SCM Processes
- Spend analysis
- Knowledge on Cost out savings and utilities.
Minimum Competencies for Interview
- Technical Strong in MS Access and Excel
- Customer centric
- Excellent communicating skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
- Drives for Results
- Makes decision / Solves Problems
- Promotes and Champions Change
- Pursues Personal Development
Others Competencies for Consideration
- Team Management
- Escalation Management
- Customer handling skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at