A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We offer a new opportunity to join our team as Change Notification/ Quality Agreements Manager (m/f). In coordination with the Change Notification/ Quality Agreements team, you manage Customer Change notifications, and Commitments and Quality Agreements. You support product changes as well as help support major change projects in a dynamic agile organization. You will be part of a powerful global engaged team, managing a subset of smaller projects or events. You will interface with a variety of teams across the entire Life Science organization. When needed you will support the Quality Services Organization as a subject matter expert in meetings with customers. In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with a global, highly-matrixed organization. You will based in Darmstadt, Germany.
Who you are:
- Minimum Masters Degree in Science
- Several years (ideally 4-7) of Quality or Scientific experience
- Experience in change management/processes
- Life Science, Chemicals or Healthcare industry knowledge
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Experience in cross-functional projects
- Capable of working across a variety of systems, ERPs, electronic platforms and Quality Management Systems
- Experience in Quality Communication
- Excellent communication skills with business-fluent English and German
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!