A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will work within the organization Information Technology supporting our projects and services we are carrying out in the area of Marketing and Sales for our internal customers. You will report to the Service Manager and collaborate closely with Service Delivery and Project Managers. The role involves: service governance, application lifecycle management, help to define reporting requirements and roadmap, random quality checks on IT processes (Outage, Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management).This position offers the chance to work in a global environment and enjoy the atmosphere in an open-minded international team.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Academic Degree in information technology, computer science, engineering or business administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous internship in IT related areas is plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and excellent self-management skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint) and Sharepoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. German language skills would be a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at