A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: our Internal Account Manager is an office based commercial role selling to customers across EMEA via phone, e-mail and face to face communication. Knowledge and appropriate sales skills are used to promote and sell the companies’ services to achieve or exceed the sales targets. You will achieve quarterly and annual targets; strategic planning is key to the success of this role as well as identifying your customer’s needs/goals/challenges and providing solutions through active listening, skilful questioning and positioning of the company’s services. You would be able to proactively drive growth in the sales territory, by being highly self-motivated, assertive and well organised, with excellent time management. You would be able to build relationships, communicate clearly and be collaborative. Travel requirement within sales territory (30%) and attendance at sales meeting. International travel as required.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a Life Science), minimum 1 years’ experience in Life Sciences.
- Natural affinity to sell; sales experience desirable not essential; equivalent industry background considered.
- Knowledge of biologic molecules and production processes desirable.
- Business English essential.
- Computer skills essential across Microsoft applications. Experience of Sales Tools and processes an advantage e.g. forecasting, CRM
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at