Our company a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
We currently have a vacancy for Buy & Pay Services Team Lead, reporting to the Buy & Pay Services Operations Manager/Head:
- Supervises direct reports in the processing tasks assigned and ensure they are delivered in an efficient manner and completed in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Plans and prepares specific tasks, contingency plans and work schedules of employees ensuring coverage in key tasks of the team.
- Resolves escalated client complaints or queries and manages these to completion within turn-around time.
- Reviews and generates Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports and tracks team performance in accordance with the SLAs.
- Oversees month-end activities and ensures accurate and timely submission of reports.
- Evaluates and discusses job performance with staff and trains or arranges training to be provided.
- Addresses performance or behavioural issues of staff and recommends appropriate corrective action.
- Assists in the review, development and implementation of process improvements or amendments within key areas
- Participates in and perform special tasks and projects that may be assigned.
Who you are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy or equivalent courses.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in Accounts Payable functions with minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Advanced accounting knowledge is a must
- Experience in SAP, Oracle or Ariba preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
What we offer:
Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at