A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Process Orders, Quotes sent by different countries and send required certificate of analysis or Material Safety Data Sheet to customers as requested by them.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, providing them a professional, accurate and efficient response which will help them to achieve their requirements and also to build good rapport with customers for growth of organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Enter email and fax orders accurately according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and country rules as per agreed timelines in Oracle/SAP.
- Managing internet and B2B orders and process price and availability requests
- Enter quotes for prepacked items.
- Send out the COA, COO & MSDS to the customers as per agreed timelines
- Identify and follow up customer specific requirements
- Set up internet profile registrations and handle password resets.
- Send out documentation to customers including certificates and copies of order documentation.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly customer specific open order reports.
- Maintaining customer master data and thoroughly vetting all new customers before creating an account.
- Ensure expected productivity and accuracy is maintained consistently
- Open Order Management (Block orders, Web Order Block & Backorder Management)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at