A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: As Senior Marketing Manager you will work within a newly created, and highly visible team focused on next generation technologies for pharmaceutical production. You will help create, implement, and manage projects and programs for the Single Use Product Area that enhance our product offering, improve customer satisfaction and drive portfolio growth. This position is within the product management team which operates as the hub for product life cycle management, innovation, and marketing. In this highly visible and collaborative role you will need to:
- Develop and implement product portfolio enhancement programs by working cross-functionally with Operations, R&D and Commercial teams.
- Translate customer needs into product features and benefits.
- Actively monitor competitive activity, market dynamics and voice of customer.
- Help create and execute product area annual plans that focus on increasing product value and customer satisfaction.
- Capitalize on market opportunities by developing focused and actionable plans that drive sustainable profitable growth.
- Periodically present to customers and attend industry events.
Who you are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PHD
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, engineering, or related discipline. MBA a plus.
- Product management or marketing experience in the life sciences strongly desired
- Familiarity with single use technologies used in biopharmaceutical processing is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 20%.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic thinker with demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of product management and marketing programs.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of biopharmaceutical processing.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, and results oriented.
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a complex organization.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.