A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: as an Associate Scientist 2 you will be responsible for the performance of routine and custom GLP/ GMP studies as required. You will also be responsible for training and mentoring newer members of staff, as well as maintaining good housekeeping, equipment maintenance and stock control to ensure the smooth running of the laboratories.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a Molecular Biology laboratory role, ideally within a contract testing laboratory environment.
- HND or higher qualification in Biological Sciences or a related subject
- Previous experience of DNA/RNA extractions and QPCR desirable
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP) would be advantageous
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job
- Computer literacy and entry of data into databases
- Ability to complete documentation (both handwritten and electronic) neatly and accurately
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at