A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Handle Billing activities for a business segment or region:
- Handle Billing for 80 to 100 customers
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform the billing activities for Account Receivables in the US & Canada region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for completing the billing activity (Invoice list) as per the agreed SLA/TAT.
- Responsible for performing the daily VFX3 and VF04 process as per the agreed SLA/TAT
- Responsible for working on Daily EDI, Ariba and Sci-quest rejection and providing timely resolution by interacting with E-commerce and Collection team.
- Responsible for handling the regular eBill new A/C set-up as per the agreed TAT.
- Responsible for the delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets for the accounting function.
- To carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for handling the generic mailboxes pertaining to billing and action all the emails as per the agreed service TAT.
- Represent GSS in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with customers, sales, credit control, distribution centre and other stake holders
- Analyse un-opened eBill report and work with the internal and external customer to ensure there are minimal open items.
- Organize and participates in credit control, distribution centre, Sales and Customer meetings.
- Oversee all matters related to EDI Billing and eBill and overall billing activity
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements
- Back-up and support other A/R personnel as needed
Bachelor degree in any streams (accounting preferred)
0 to 2 years proven Billing or Accounting experience in a corporate environment
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Basic Accounting knowledge.
- Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Limited MS Office knowledge.
- Basic Interpersonal Skills
- Basic knowledge about Planning & Execution
- Limited know how of High Impact Communication
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at