A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects
- Achieve and exceed the sales target
- Manage and achieve the set KPI for Chemical, Food & Beverages and Commercial Laboratories industries for Centre and East Coast Malaysia
- Planning, organizing and implementation of business development and expansion initiatives including customer database expansion.
- Support and execute approved business development programs.
- Market information gathering, up-dating and reporting initiative.
- Implement and building customers’ retention, expansion and relationship management programs.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospect and recommending solutions.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/Diploma in Science or equivalent preferable with chemistry/biology academic background
- At least 1 -3 years of sales experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- Meticulous and able to work independently to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with executive management and regional team from diverse background
- Willing to travel within Malaysia
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!