A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position: Analytics & Reporting
SAP Position Title: Senior Analyst
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
To Support on building and maintaining customer excellence reporting.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Analyst will work on building and maintenance of customer excellence reporting processes. He/She will also lead/participate in several follow-up and meeting with internal teams and external teams. Further, analyst will also work on data loading, data validation, data reconciliation, data harmonization and reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze and troubleshoot reports, ensure data accuracy and timeliness, and provide interpretation and analysis of data for business management at regular intervals
- Active participation in the design and development of reporting systems and processes
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- To manage short term projects within the scope of Business reporting
- Prepare detailed documentation of the reporting processes for audit purposes
- Ensure compliance of company and regulatory data policies
- Customer excellence Reporting
- Actively assess, clarify and validate customers’ needs
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders relating to the data validation and reconciliation
- Ensure proper repository of records
- Assist in real-time risk detection and discuss with the management
- Ability to travel in the region i.e. 10-20% of the time
Bachelor’s degree commerce /MBA (Finance/Marketing)
1 to 3 years in reporting and other MIS
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
Good business acumen
Sound understanding of Marketing and/or Business
Strong Excel Skills
Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Tableau/Power BI or other visualization tools
Attach a copy of the organization chart including the title of the position this position will report to, peers (other positions that have the same reporting relationship), and the positions that report directly to this position. Indicate the number of people in each subordinate position and the number of people that report to each of them.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at