A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: our Cell Culture department perform two key activities for the support of company testing operations. The Client Cell Culture laboratory is responsible for the growth and expansion of client cells prior to their submission to the testing laboratories. The Cell Banking laboratory produces fully characterised cell banks for use in all testing laboratories. You will work within the laboratory following Standard Operating Procedures and relevant compliance regulations to ensure routine studies are completed on time and accurately recorded to meet appropriate scientific and GLP/GMP regulatory standards.
Who you are:
- You have an HND or higher qualification in a Biological Science discipline
- You will have cell culture experience, ideally from a work background; however, academic cell culture experience is acceptable, along with some other regular non-academic commitment e.g. part time work, volunteering etc.
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self motivated with strong initiative and drive
- You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at