A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Work as a team in order to support Sales team to achieve the sales goal.
- Maintain Accurate Customer Data in SFDC.
- Contribute to incremental revenue directly or indirectly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create/Update the Accurate Customer data in SFDC.
- Queue/Quote Management
- Resolving Price Discrepancy.
- Create Leads and Opportunities for Sales and Marketing team
- SFDC data up-to-date: helps optimize marketing activities
- Support Western European region
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Preferably with relevant experience in Customer Relation Management.
- Experience in Order Management with 2-3 experience.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Should possess basic knowledge of SFDC Functional Knowledge and ERP (SAP) User Knowledge
- Understand the basic the Marketing Business knowledge and should be quick learner.
- Should possess basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution, Customer orientation.
·Demonstrates a minimal use of the competency and is currently
·Requires close and extensive guidance
·Demonstrates limited use of a competency and requires additional
training to apply without assistance or frequent supervision
·Requires some guidance or supervision when applying the competency
·Demonstrates working or functional command of the competency
·Requires occasional guidance
·Capable of assisting others in the application of the competency
·Demonstrates in depth proficiency level
·Is able to assist, consult or lead others in the application of a competency
·Generally requires little or no guidance
·Can apply competency outside the scope of one’s position
·Demonstrates broad, in-depth proficiency
·Is recognized as an authority or master performer in exercising the competency
·Serves as a key resource and advises others
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at