A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Team Leadership: Lead and manage a high-performing team focused on enablement program and tool strategy, creation, roadmap and delivery. Clearly communicate expectations to team members and hold the team accountable for delivering business and operational efficiencies.
- Business Planning & Analysis: Lead and manage direction of strategic vision with Japan Research & Applied Solutions Leadership Team, providing timely and insightful business analytics to drive responsiveness and effectiveness in execution.
- Learning & Development: Oversee the development and implementation of training strategies, programs, and curriculum for the sales and marketing organizations that increase productivity and performance.
- Business Intelligence: Oversee the development and implementation of business intelligence tools including SAP BusinessObjects and Microsoft Power BI.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Oversee the development and implementation of Salesforce.com tool optimization strategies.
- Management Reporting: Lead and manage reporting for local organization to meet local, regional and global requirements.
- Governance: Oversee governance of various business-critical functions including salesforce and third-party incentive schemes, pricing and ad-hoc third-party contracts
- Project Management: Direct and execute business-critical projects.
- Communications: Initiate, develop and manage strong partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels in the organization including local and global counterparts to ensure alignment across the organization and ongoing effectiveness.
- Bachler degree or more over.
- Degree or diploma in management, Master Business Administration is preferable
- Within a large establishment with hands on exposure to strategic / commercial marketing, customer segmentation, product positioning, and sales enablement
- Business or above communication skills in both English and Japanese.
Knowledge and Skills
- Leadership and analytical skills, understand trend & Customer needs
- Deep understading of marketing and sales priciple.
- Strong organization and management skills; ability to track and monitor key priorities and resource allocations
- Strong coaching and communication skills in a multicultural / multinational environment to develop and motivate people
- Change agent
- Strategic planning for long term success: be able to formulate ground vision
- Build a corporate culture committed to Excellence / Outstanding understanding of Business /Customer needs
- Able to understand and proactively approach/solution complex business environment/ processes/ organizations
- Successful experience in integration/migrating business and successful global or regional projects
- Strong KPI driven performance management
- Preferable to have Six Sigma black belt certificate, Lean or similar problem-solving certificate
- Working expereince in the Consulting company is preferable but not mandatory.
- Working epxerience in Sales Enablement, Marketing and Sales promotion is also good matching to the position.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at