A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Key Account Manager Life Science RA is a part in the local Life Sicence Reasearch & Applied sales team, with key role in delivering sales with key customers in pharma, F&B, academia and other industries, covering the entire Slovenia. KAM reports to Head of Sales for Slovenia and Croatia.
In this field-based role, you will support also distributer partners related to sales and marketing activities. Responsibilities include building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, attending scientific meetings and congresses, facilitate collaborations with KOLs and disseminate knowledge and learnings to colleagues.
Who you are:
- Chemical university degree or related educational background
- 5-9 years of professional experience
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated relationship building and networking abilities
- Excellent organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Computer knowledge and skills: Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Additional skills: valid driving license, fluency in Slovenian and in English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!