A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: as Customer Service Manager leads a sub-regional Team within Customer Excellence Function and ensures that we deliver value added solutions and services as a trustful and reliable partner. Accountable for the customer contact experience and the creation of relationships with customers that increase loyalty and fuel the success of our company. Oversees the consistent delivery a professional, caring, accurate and efficient response to our customers’ that guides them to outcomes that assuredly and satisfactorily resolve their needs with a perception of effortless experience. You manage your team with a positive mindset, a “can do” attitude and in the respect of the Merck Values. You manage the development of your team members and value experience and innovation.
Who you are:
- You have a BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- You have minimum of 5 years leadership experience in a similar role within customer order management cycle, material flow and financial flow processes.
- You have detailed knowledge of call center operations and notable experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms, Telecoms reporting systems, knowledge of complex business operating systems e.g. SAP
- You have demonstrated ability to engage and interact with people across organizational levels - frontline to senior management.
- You have strong financial and business acumen and fluent English.
- You can travel up to a maximum of 20% of your time.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com