A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As the Coaching Specialist, you will work in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering a better customer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, training and developing the Customer Service Representatives. You will work with the Supervisors on scheduling and provide coaching feedback for all representatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver monthly coaching sessions for all customer facing Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Provide individual metrics and performance feedback
- Develop and implement a monthly CSR scorecard
- Collaborate with other Quality Coaches to calibrate coaching feedback
- Partner with Supervisors to recommend talent development opportunities and address performance outliers
- Partner with Trainers to develop and rollout additional trainings for process changes or process improvements
- Develop job aids and other tools to assist CSRs in improving the overall quality of interactions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related business or education fields
- 2+ years of experience in working in a call center or customer care environment of commercial & service oriented company
- Experience working in Enterprise resource planning tools
- Experience in the role of a CSR, trainer, supervisor, coach or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrates excellent documentation & communication skills
- Understanding of MilliporeSigma business & proven experience with customer facing functions
- Operational expertise in Microsoft applications
- Proven ability to mentor, coach & motivate all levels
- Ability to work with sensitive company information in a professional & confidential manner
- Excellent presentation skills & ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to build a sustainable relationship
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.