A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Senior SAP Functional Analyst responsible for analyzing, designing, configuring, implementing and supporting business processes in the SAP ECC and APO systems.
- You will work interactively between IT and business users to design and build world class SAP planning processes and system.
- Areas of focus are SAP Manufacturing (PP-PI) and Quality (QM). Mentor Functional Analysts and lead small scale projects.
Who you are:
- Looking for a self-motivated and independent person with good communications skills who is able to analyze business processes, configure, test, document and implement global IT solutions in areas of SAP PP-PI.
- Need to have extensive direct configuration and design experience in the SAP PP-PI and/or PP modules.
- Knowledge with integrating to other systems such as MES and SAP modules desirable in areas such as Quality Management (QM), Planning (APO) and/or Plant Maintenance (PM), sales, procurement (MM), warehouse (EWM), FICO.
- Experience with Pharma or Life science industries is desirable.
- Must embrace challenges and working on diverse projects and issues across multiple domains of SAP.
Educational & Work experience requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years SAP design/configuration experience
- Expertise in SAP Manufacturing PP-PI, Quality Management and/or Plant Maintenance
- Domestic and International Travel – 25% Varying by project requirements
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com