A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The overall purpose of the role is to provide support in:
- management of Global Medical Education & External Relations activities and plans.
- proper information distribution and documentation for the medical education activities, in compliance with corporate standards, government/industry regulations and legal requirements.
- Medical Education programs development.
- developing and monitoring educational materials.
- maintaining and improving project controlling tools
- developing and coordinating internal communication channels including intranet.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the whole Global Medical Education & External Relations team to support development of MedEd programs.
- Actively interact with all Global MedEd team members to ensure timely activity, integration and efficient use of resources.
- Support contract management and compliance approval processing.
- Support the Global MedEd team in coordination of medical education plans, tactics and development of materials.
- Support develop and monitor educational materials.
- Actively contribute to the whole team to ensure consistent performance.
- Act as a co-member of the Global Launch team.
- Support continuous communication with the MedEd Team and the other Internal Stakeholders through new digital channels and through proper information distribution and documentation for the medical education activities.
Support developing and coordinating internal and external communication channels including Sharepoint-based intranet, acadeMe platform and all digital channels available and used by the department.
VP of Global Medical Education & External Relations, Global Medical Education & External Relations Director Neurology &Immunology, Global Medical Education & External Relations Director Fertility, Oncology and Immuno-Oncology, Global Scientific Communications Associate Director, Global Business Franchises, Regions, IT.
Representatives from Universities, International Medical Societies, Patient Associations, International CME Providers, external suppliers.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- University Degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to use office IT packages and web content management systems
- Ideally knowledge of Continuing Medical Education, Compliance and Regulatory
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- High standard of ethical and intellectual integrity
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Ability to work independently on established techniques
- Problem solving approach
- Open-minded and flexible to adopting new ideas
- Strategic thinking
- Effective communicator
- Oriented towards efficiency and results driven
- Ability to work cross-culturally
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!