A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
Job location: Bangalore
- Software Developer having good experience with native features and capabilities for SharePoint 2013/2016 and SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- Experience in complete SharePoint Application Development life-cycle
- Should know the overall strategy for SharePoint topology and permissions
- Understand best practices of metadata, permission and general site architecture
- Custom business forms using SharePoint 2013 InfoPath, .NET, or Visual Studio
- Custom or OOTB workflows using SharePoint Designer, or Visual Studio
- Custom solutions that enable SharePoint to connect to other systems and/or data sources using Business Connectivity Services
- Hands on experience with the following: Master Pages, Layouts, Web Parts, OTB Features, InfoPath, SharePointDesigner, Web Forms, Content Types and External Content Type.
- Proven development ability in Web technologies, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, Web API
- Experienced in GUI Integration and Layout design
- SQL, Stored Procedure, SharePoint Database knowledge
- Expertise in SharePoint Designer
- Knowledge of Responsive Design and its integration with SharePoint
- Experience in workflow add-ons like Nintex, K2 is a plus
- English language competency
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at