A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Understands and works within a broad range of guidelines, standard operating procedures and/ or technical methods that involve a variety of routine work procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Perform analytical testing on raw materials, intermediate products, and finished goods adhering to GLPs, GMPs , and EHS requirements
- Performs laboratory activities in a timely manner to meet manufacturing and product delivery deadlines
- Interpret analytical data relative to specifications, process controls, and other analytical references
- Perform investigations on aberrant data and initiate out of specification reports
- Maintain and control quality records in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conducts laboratory support functions. Maintains supply levels to ensure availability
- Perform simple laboratory instrument up keep including the cleaning, calibration, and the preventive maintenance of the instrument
- Perform high level instrument troubleshooting activities.
- Participate in audit readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or other health-related field, or Associate degree with work experience in aforementioned disciplines.
- 1 plus years experience working in a cGMP Quality Control Laboratory
- 1 plus years experience working with general laboratory equipment (HPLC, GC, UV/Vis, TOC, AA, and KF)
- Knowledge of microbiology, environmental monitoring, and plant hygiene processes and procedures
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.