A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: the post holder will perform a wide variety of routine tasks to support manufacture of client product such as cell banks and virus material under GMP conditions. Responsibilities include aseptic product handling, documentation completion, housekeeping, stock control and general equipment maintenance. The ability to maintain effective working relationships with support services, scientists and laboratory personnel will be critical for success in the role.
Who you are:
- Works within the Manufacturing facility following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and relevant compliance regulations
- Performs all activities in support of Manufacturing productions including cleanroom/ laboratory preparation
- Performs aseptic handling of client product as required to support client productions
- Ability to complete documentation neatly and accurately
- Good Communicator
- Works to their own initiative to complete all assigned tasks.
- Perform environmental monitoring activities to support active cleanroom productions
- Proactively implements improvements to laboratory processes and procedures
- Ensures a safe and healthy work environment at all times
- Actively maintains a clean, tidy and safe work environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at