A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The role is an integral part of Global Business Analytics & Solutions team working closely with country organisations supporting Insights for Europe in addition to partnering with global functions, GBFs, and commercial excellence teams globally to identify gaps in analytics & business solutions needed to optimize strategy execution.
Within these we work with our partners to:
• Understand our customers and patients and through insights, enabling management to take informed decisions
• Deliver value through providing insights and recommendations to build competitive advantage
• Providing insight solutions in alliance with our strategic partners
• Architect Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive Insights by integrating, synthesizing, merging and transforming the existing BI & reporting data engines
• Foster a people centric performance culture to drive innovation and transformation
Location and Travel:
• Flexible Location preferable in EMEA.
• Travel approximately 10-20%
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Primary point of contact for business questions on market analytics in oncology and market access in region Europe
• Design solutions for complex business problems globally. Synthesize, merge and transform the existing Insights capabilities with advanced analytics techniques to support strategy execution.
• Lead the next generation Analytics and BI experiences as a self-serve capability and modernized user experience
• Engage broadly with multiple teams to frame, structure and prioritize business problems where insights can have the biggest impact
• Setup and drive multi-tiered process across prioritized work efforts, bringing all the business/engineering/analytics leads together to optimize execution excellence
• Responsible for proactive identification of insight needs driven by strategic imperatives
• Excellent project management skills
• Aligns and harmonizes insight generation
• Consolidates insights and translates into meaningful strategic recommendations
• Recommends best technique & methodology for oncology and market access.
• Innovates insight generation
• Ensures compliance and alignment with local legal requirements
Measures and targets:
• Proactively defines insight needs in alignment with business partners
• Translates insights into strategically valuable recommendations
• Identifies insight gaps
• Innovates on insight generation using advanced techniques.
• Ensures consistency and cost efficiency
• Timely delivery of insight needs
• Innovates on insight dissemination and solutions provided
• Team player accepted across the hierarchy
• Performance & result driven
Professional skills & experience
• In-depth experience in market insights & analytics.
• In-depth therapy area knowledge in oncology, ideally in solid tumours (preferred mCRC, SCCHN and other solid tumours)
• Market access & pricing research experience is a plus
• Experience in managing and/or running large scale complex programs with focus on BI & Analytics.
• Experience in managing relationships with business leaders and executives, leading complex portfolio of engagements or programs, enabling leaders to make data-driven decisions
• Hands-on experience in machine learning and advanced statistical modelling techniques is a plus, including ability to interpret model results & communicate recommendations based on efficacy of application of analytics
• Hands on mentality
• Solid project planning skills
• Politically savvy and comfortable with ambiguity
University degree in one of the following:
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com