A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for quality operation and product disposition related operations:
• supervise and ensure the responsible person of 3PL/importer warehouse to perform the product inspection operation as required, verify the problem found during product inspection;
• Check the product inspection information and dispose the product in SAP system;
• Guide and monitor the quality management of steps: purchase, storage, maintenance, sale, return, transportation etc.
• Verify the reject product and monitor the handling process；
• Establish and maintain product quality document and update the product list quarterly;
• Evaluate and release the temperature sensitive products, including RFT analysis, monitor and improvement;
• Translate the manufacturing site CoA of imported chemical drug
• Supporting management of drug Track & Trace code;
3PL/importer warehouse management and supervision:
• Regular on-site check of 3PL/importer warehouse. Supervise and ensure the responsible person of the third party to perform the operation as required.
• Organize or participate the regular meeting with 3PL/importer to review and analyze the KPI;
• Coordinate to solve the operations and quality issues in 3PL/importer;
• Responsible for deviation management of 3PL/importer, including open, assessment, investigation, close and follow up, regular monito.
• Local Shipping management, including organize the validation of local shipping route, ensure the validation meet the requirement of Merck and regulation;
Assist to complete following work:
• Quality Crisis & Alert management,
• Product recalls and mock recall;
• Provide the related training of quality operation;
• Perform other tasks as required or assigned.
Who you are
• Licensed Pharmacist (Mandatory)
• Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, biology, chemistry or related majors.
• At least 5 years working experiences in drug manufacture and/or distribution area
• Experience of working in QA area in multinational companies is preferred
• Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
• Be familiar with SAP operation and logistic
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Good communication skills
• Professional knowledge in GDP(GSP)/GMP
• Problem solving ability and skill
• Ability to face challenge and self-learning
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com