A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Learning Administrator you ensure smooth organization of trainings (developing company competencies and cross-functional skills) for Germany, as well as provide global support for other subsidiaries within the company Group. You support the setup of the annual training calendar, on-demand learning sessions and courses in the global LMS system. You manage and monitor sessions registrations, program follow-up (incl. evaluation) and closing, as well as invoice processing and chargeback. You answer attendee questions and escalated customer service inquiries or route inquiries to the appropriate resources.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in economics/ psychology/ law/ social science
- Relevant professional experience of min. 1-2 years in HR (learning ideally), customer service or similar
- Fluent spoken and written German and English, additional language will be an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written, oral, facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proactive and collaborative attitude
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and build strong partnerships with peers, business partner and customers
- Ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Knowledge of systems and technology that support HR, especially LMS
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com