A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As the Head of Controlling you are the Business Partner to the Managing Director and local leadership team of the Biopharma business in Italy. You will be responsible for driving the growth and profitability of the Italian business overlooking the yearly planning process, forecasts, and ensuring the commercial finance team provides business stakeholders with insightful analysis to support decision making. As a Business Partner you support the Managing Director and local leadership team with financial advice and analysis to optimize short and long-term commercial decisions. You go beyond the numbers to develop a deep understanding of the different business activities and to be an objective and competent partner.
The Head of Controlling Italy - Biopharma reports to the Regional Controller Europe - Biopharma and works in a matrix environment within the local team. The position is located in our Italian headquarter in Rome.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or similar. Advanced degrees as Financial Analyst a plus
- Professional work experience (10+ years) including substantial managerial experience.
- Depth and/or breadth of expertise in pharmaceutical, biotech or life-science industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to executive levels. Collaborative spirit towards all Functions
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prominent leadership skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!