Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Your role: The Recruitment Administrator’s primary objective is to act as the liaison between the recruiter, hiring manager and job candidates within the Merck region supported. This role will deliver said services in accordance with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Coordination of interview scheduling between recruiters, managers, and candidates.
- Initiation of interview related services including candidate travel, and room scheduling.
- Administers and monitors interview process and reschedules meetings as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Recent college graduates can also be considered.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years professional experience specializing in a recruitment or administrative HR Operations function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for night shift work schedule.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong customer orientation
- Keen to details
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Strong level of accountability
- Extensive experience in working in a multi-cultural background
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at