A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: IT Veeva Developer (m/f) - Marketing & Sales - CRM
Job Title: ECity Bangalore
You will work as IT Salesforce Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible for timely completion of Salesforce developments and to ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and Salesforce development guidelines. It is important to establish a professional level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes and the skill to develop appropriate technical solutions is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect proper solution documentation covering technical components, component traceability and quality control using SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to develop business critical Salesforce.com applications.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology
- 4-7 years of experience with at least 3 years of hands-on Salesforce.com development experience in Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce
- Salesforce development experience in Visualforce, Apex Programming and Force.com APIs across 2-3 clients at a minimum
- Ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Practical experience with implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Working experience in deployment tools e.g. ANT, Eclipse, Change Set and data migration using data loader and other tools
- Knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs
- Prior experience of integration with ETL tools like Informatica
- Relevant certifications: Salesforce PD1, Salesforce PD2, Salesforce App Builder, Veeva CRM Administrator, Veeva MultiChannel Administrator
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at