A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: Operation Controller
As Operation Controller, your will sprovide financial support to Life Science Nantong project, operation and China Supply Chain and Distribution. Detailed role and responsibility as below:
- Verify project expenditure including changes orders and WBS reconciliation.
- Review Operation budget and ensure spending compliance
- Support annual budgeting (Operating Plan) process and forecasting throughout the year
- Support CAPEX/OPEX reporting & forecasting
- Provide/develop ad hoc financial analysis for business decision
- Lead standard cost setup/correction and revision
- Operational financial results reporting, analysis and presenting
- Provide financial support to China supply chain and distribution
- Other ad hoc controlling tasks as per the business requirements
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance with a focus in controlling or analysis
- 5+ years' experience in manufacturing finance, project finance experience is a plus
- Ability to identify problems and to independently develop pragmatic solutions
- Experience in life science, pharmaceutical, and/or chemical production is beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of SAP(FICO)
What we offer: there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!