A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Design, build and Develop SAP EWM and ERP ecosystem to support all functions of business in supply chain logistics execution as per overall strategy set by the program management.
- Lead the efforts of SAP team to maximize the effectiveness of SAP Solutions to support business goals of the company
- Strong exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and Web-Services
- Demonstrate capability to utilize best practices to support SAP ERP Configurations across modules for the business.
- Proven ability to understand the business processes of the organization and the core application environments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Must have at least 5 years of working on SAP LE / WM and WM projects.
- Minimum of 3+ Years' experience in a progressive responsibility expanding capability with focus in area of implementing SAP EWM solutions and in supporting SAP eco system.
- Must have experience of all lifecycles of implementing an SAP LE / WM /EWM Solution in a regional or central distribution system.
- Life science business experience is a definite plus for this position. Ability to be productive in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have completed at least 2 end to end SAP LE / WM implementation projects for a customer in same or similar industry.
- Working Experience on SAP TM/EWM integration is desirable.
- Tactical Thinking and the ability to execute successfully
- Wide degree of technical skills and creativity is expected
- Must understand the integration technologies like EDI, ALE/IDOCs, PI, Web Services.
- Good Problem Solving and Communication skills.
Additional Local Needs
This position may require occasional travel.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com