A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- CA or MBA (or)
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor's Degree (in Finance / Accounting)
- 5+ years’ experience configuring IMG SAP – FICO and AM. Including SAP ECC 6.0
- At least 5 years’ experience in full SAP project lifecycle implementation.
- Strong understanding of GAAP, IFRS standards and Sarbanes Oxley
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface.
- Expertise in profit center accounting, profitability analysis, segment reporting and asset accounting is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience with SAP FICO Module including ECC 6.0.
• Strong experience with the Implementation Configuration Tool (IMG) modules is a must. Working knowledge of overall SAP system, with key area as FICO functional is mandatory.
• Strong experience in design, configuration and working knowledge in Revenue Recognition, Product Costing and COPA.
• Experience in Electronic banking & interfaces with Banks.
• Experience in Credit card processing and interface
• Hands on support with month-end and year-end financial closing.
• Understanding and configuration experience with FICO integration with SD, MM, CRM, SRM, BPC, PP and HR modules.
• Very good understanding and industry experience of Order-to-Cash (OTC) and Procure-to-Pay (PTP) processes.
• Support New and Parallel ledger in ECC 6.0 Experience with report writer and report painter
• Experience in US Tax and integrations using Taxware.
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms
• Reading and good understanding of ABAP code
• Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required.
• Good user interaction skills and excellent communication are required. Strong customer-service orientation is required, and candidates must be highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
Proven overall knowledge of following SAP products;
- ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as GRC, SRM, CRM, BI/BW, PLM, APO, HRIS.
- People management
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated leadership in the execution of strategic plans in a changing environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and joint teams to accomplish project and program goals
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently including large and complex programs as well as operational projects
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to achieve results through influence
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology to be able to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com