A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Define the focus on customer segment and design the work plan
2. Conduct customer needs investigation, design our solution with Product Managment Team, visit key customers and attend the marketing activities, such as seminars, trade shows, industrial conference, etc
3. Communicate and collaborate with other colleagues of other marketing teams to conduct these marketing activites
4. Give sales training and support them to capture business opportunities
5. Report the progress and result of marketing initiatives
Who you are:
1. Ph.D degree, prefer in molecular biology, cytology, immunology, bio-engineering
2. Experience of bio-pharmaceutical manufacture will be preferred
3. Fluent English, good training skill, familiar with office software, such as excel, powerpoint, etc
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!