A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Handle and process customers' orders into SAP system (Emerald / NEXT) timely basis
- Handle customer queries, concerns, complain, product complain professionally and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly via phone/emails
- Follow up on backorder; block orders and regulatory license requirement for/from customers
- Pro-actively update customers on the order and deliveries status
- Follow up on open orders and schedule deliveries in timely basis
- Liaise closely with COD customer on their payment before schedule for delivery
- Monitor inventory and plan stocks for customers
- Work closely with internal stake holders to resolve issues and drive efficiency
- Ad hoc report to customer as and when required.
Who You Are:
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service-oriented environment in similar industry will be an added advantage
- Experience in scheduling
- Proficiency in SAP NEXT or Emerald is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and focused with the ability to work under pressure as a team member with a large group
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, and to handle each customer (both internal & external) in a polite, professional manner
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Be customer-oriented and initiative
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!