A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Project Management Support for our Operational Excellence related Projects.
- Support on communication activities, such as EVA maintenance and team Newsletter generation.
- Support on the generation of diverse documentation.
- Support on the implementation of Digital Projects.
- Business Administration/IT Background
- First experience in manufacturing and/or supply chain
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Good editorial and communication skills
- Autonomous communication with internal interfaces
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!