A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: We are Technical Services US/EU in SABF (Specialty Accounts Business Field) in Semiconductor Solutions We provide technical services to many semiconductor customers in US and EU.
Primary focus is technical support of our semiconductor customers in the US and EU. Troubleshoot & resolve customer-related issues on our products. Ensure product promotion and support new customer opportunities. Supervise and prioritize own work. Work scope includes, but not limited to, lithography processing, defect analysis, DOE and any other wafer processing for our customers. Provide accurate monthly report and contribute to monthly group meeting.
25-50% Domestic & International travel expected.
Who You Are
- BS/BA degree in Math/Science/Engineering from an accredited college or university with 5+ years Semiconductor Industry experience including familiarity with concerned processes
- High School Diploma/GED with 10+ years Semiconductor Industry experience including familiarity with concerned processes
- High level of self-directing capability, handling multi-tasks simultaneously, along with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent coaching, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Fluent in English & efficient in MS office software.
- Some Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or material science is desired but not a must.
- Knowledge of our AZ Product lines (Resists, TARCs, BARCs, Removers, Shrink, SOD, etc.) desired but not a must
- Lithography and fab experience desired
- General knowledge of semiconductor device functionality (CMOS, DRAM, MEMs, LED, Power Amplifiers, etc.)
- Experience with various substrate materials (Si, SiC, GaAs, LiNb, InGaAs, GaN, etc.)
- Solid understanding of semiconductor process steps; Wet and Dry thin film etching, metal deposition and lift-off, Implant, plating, etc.
- Proficient in solving both simple and complex problems using a structured methodology (6σ, 8D, DMIAC, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.