Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Your role: As Fixed Assets Accountant, you support performing Fixed Assets, inventory and cost center accounting for diverse and complex business operations. Moreover, you partner with divisions and local finance organizations and support ensuring the integrity of the Fixed Assets accounting data. You support the recording of all related financial activity in the Financial Services Statements and the ERP Fixed Asset sub ledger system, conduct reconciliations and provide reporting and analysis services to internal customers as assigned. In addition, you are responsible for accounting and reporting all activity in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle Fixed Assets or general ledger accounting responsibility
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills required
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at