A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Manage a high-performance team of self-directed supply chain professionals; provide leadership and mentoring to achieve defined objectives.Develop and lead S&OP process and facilitate timely and efficient gathering and dissemination of information.Drive input from Sales, Marketing and Product Management to improve the overall forecasting process.Effectively communicate and coordinate the flow of information necessary to plan, evaluate performance, and highlight risks (known and perceived). Develop and lead ontinuous business process improvement initiatives.Manage stakeholders at a local (Commercial, Regulatory/Trade Compliance, Distribution & Logistics).Effectively network with Global Supply Chain colleagues as well as with counterparts across APAC with a view to introduce best practices with the ANZ SC.Uses analytical skills to immediately resolve issues and perform root cause analysis to identify and prevent recurrence.Manage the purchase planning activities for procured products from intercompany suppliers.Maintain and monitor inventory levels to ensure service & inventory levels are well-balanced and on target.Assist in the implementation of all SAP planning modules.
Critical Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven ability to drive compliance in an automated supply chain planning process
- Experience with supply chain and demand planning software applications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with various disciplines within the business
- Strong analytical, problem solving, data based decision-making, influencing skills
Who You Are:
- Degree / Diploma in Science and / or Logistics & Supply Chain Management qualifications
- 10-14 years of Demand & Supply Planning experience with at least 5 years in a Supervisory position.
- APICS Certification’s like CSCP, CPIM (not mandatory)
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com