A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Smart Consumables team has the strategic task to build and commercialize the Internet of Things solution of consumables management in life science laboratories. As an internal start-up, it is part of the “Digital Lab Productivity Solutions” strategy of the Applied Solutions Business Unit in Life Science. The IT Specialist (all genders) will be a key member of this team. You will consult and guide internal and external development teams on the execution of user und functional requirements around software and IT infrastructure in a regulated quality environment. You will have the chance to proof your technical mastery in engineering, modeling, integration, deployment & maintenance of platforms incl. Embedded, IoT, Analytics, Security & Cloud topics and by this co-lead the optimization of our new products in the labs.
Who you are:
- Minimum B.Sc. in IT-related subjects, M.Sc. preferred.
- 10+ years development of IT architectures & software in industry, preferably for regulated markets (e.g. GxP).
- Experience in life science environment preferred.
- Experience in GAMP requirements.
- Requirements engineering in for instance JAMA, JIRA or Doors.
- Cloud platforms in general but Amazon Web Services in particular, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, GitLab and so on.
- Understanding of developing Android applications in Kotlin or Java.
- Enterprise systems such as Databases (SQL), SAP, ERP and SSA and the Office365/SharePoint ecosystem.
- SCRUM experience.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com